Thursday, June 5, 2008

Washing up (BAAAAAD NEWS)

Washing plates and mugs is just straight up bad news. I usually have to do it for like one third or one half of the day, so it becomes more than just washing dishes and mugs, it becomes bad news. You get to notice waaaaaaay more bad news about with every time you have to wash them. As a result, there's two things I fucking hate about washing up:
  1. THEY GET SO HOT. THE MUGS AND PLATES GET SO FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLY HOT. We put them in a hot wash after they're rinsed off all they ewwie stuff in the sink. It should be called a really fucking hot wash instead of a hot wash. For real. My hands are going to be worn away so quickly from doing this on a daily basis. Fuck. Everyone's probably thinking why can't I just leave the mugs and plates to cool and then bring them out when they're not hot anymore. Well I fucking can't. We always need plates and mugs and if I leave them in the back to cool down we won't have any to use out front. FFS.
  2. EVERYONE IS A PRICK. PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER THAT COMES INTO STARBUCKS IS A TOTAL FUCKING JERKOFF. That is, everyone who orders a drink and drinks it inside, and then puts all their shit into the mugs when they're done. Napkins, yoghurt tubs (I'm not even sure if we sell yoghurts?), suger sachets, broken mixing sticks/plastic spoons/plastic forks/plastic knives, drink lids (just leave it on the drink, yeah?), receipts, etc. EVERYONE WHO DOES THAT IS A SHIT MORON, AND EVERYONE WHO KNOWINGLY DOES THAT IS A HEARTLESS CUNT. We have to pick all that shit out with our fucking fingers and lob it into the bin. Sometimes it sticks to your hand. SO GROSS. Do these people think that they're helping us by putting everything into a compact space that we have to wash after they're done using?! "Hang on, do you want your broken spoon and suger sachet cleaned as well in the reallyfuckinghotwash, yeah? Ok, cool." What jerks.
Seriously, these two things are the worst things in the world. I'm going to ring the Oxford English dictionary and ask them if they need a new definition of Bad News.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read a few of these.

I like the concept. and I enjoyue what I read.