Thursday, June 19, 2008

The coffee prick...

Okay so first off let me say that I'd have def updated this blog sooner but my band have been doing a lot of work on demos and I've had a good few shifts to boot, resulting in me just being way too tired to post. I've got a nice hefty dose of insomnia now (and then next 2 days off work) so Ican make a few new posts. Yay for me and for you.

Well. The coffee prick was some lad that came in last week with a big fuck off group of people who I can only assume were his family. The whole shebang now, I'm talking oldies, normal people, babies, kids, teenagers etc. About 8 in total I'd say. Firstly, I hate when there's large groups in, because not only does it fuck up our floorplan, but you're also going to get like 8 drinks called to the bar at once, and they're going to expect them to be done quicksmart. That doesn't bother me too much these days as I'm actually quite savage on the bar now and I can mill through the drinks.

But yeah, the coffee prick. The real reason why he's a prick is because he legitimately did not deserve to be alive. Like this dude was properly past it in every sense and he was giving it loads thinking he was the business and just doing my head in from being mad loud. I'd def prefer him to be giving it loads 6 ft under. But yeah, as there was like 8 people in, they took 2 tables and brought them together which is fair enough, and they all pooled their coffee and food onto them. There was a table close by with a whole load of empty drink and half full mugs that I decided to clean up and collect all the shit for washing, and as I took hold of one of the half full cups, some old bitch goes "Andy, he's taking your drink!", at which point I put it down and apologised, explaining that I thought it was okay to be cleaned because it was left on the table with a whole load of empties and mugs like that. And then the fucker goes to me "Doyou have life insurance, pal?". I was like "DO YOU HAVE A COFFIN PICKED OUT YET, YOU FUCKING GRAVE DODGING PRICK?" to myself, but decided it was best not to say that in case it did cause him to have a death. And it'd be pretty bad if he didn't actually have a coffin picked out yet. But seriously, what douchebags leave their coffees on tables that are waiting to be cleanes? Coffee pricks, that's who.

I seriously hope he snuffs it soon.

No comments: