Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thursday

I was in Fibbers for ThreeEuroThrashMetalThursday a couple of days ago. Thursday to be precise. I ran into Rita, who I'd worked with since the very start of my "career" (LOL) in Starbucks, and we had the buzz. I'm usually out with the fibbers flannel fleet every Thursday and work give me Fridays off which rules a good bit. But anyway, Rita called me out on not hanging around with her anymore ever since I moved to the Swords branch(es. I never updated about the new store. I will very soon.) When I first moved, I used to come back and visit Malahide a good bit, just to have the buzz, but I guess I stopped coming when a fair deal of the staff left, so Rita's pretty much on her own out there with the exception of a few originals, but like I can count 6 full timers that have left there to go to other places, and without sounding harsh, she's left with the duds. It must be the worst buzz ever working with cuntomers from a very upper middle class area such as Malahide, and then having to work with staff who suck that much, too. There is a few decent heads still out there, but there's a good few dicks, and then new people do get on your nerves. No matter how hard you try to not let them annoy you, they do. It blows remembering that you were once the very person that's annoying the tits off you, but that's just how it is. Chris' older brother's back out there now, and he rules, but between the two of them out there, I'd say they're having the worst time in the world. I'll def hang out with Rita over these holidays so she doesn't think I'm a total jerk.

No comments: